How Much is Vince McMahon Worth After WWE Deal?

0
268
How Much is Vince McMahon Worth After WWE Deal?
image credit Google

The sale of WWE to Endeavor Group has been a major topic of conversation among WWE supporters. Vince McMahon has decided to sell WWE after the McMahon family has controlled it for nearly 70 years. With today’s ending price of $97.23, WWE stock is up almost 9% from its all-time low in April. Forbes says that McMahon’s net worth has grown to $3.1 billion due to the rise in his stock price, putting him within striking distance of his 2019 high of $3.2 billion. The news that WWE would be purchased by Endeavor Group only added to the frenzy. WWE owner Vince McMahon has announced that the company will combine with Ultimate Fighting Championship owner Endeavor to form a $21 billion+ live sports and entertainment behemoth. After retiring from WWE and resigning as Chairman in July 2022, McMahon stunned fans by returning in January 2023 to help broker the company’s selling. Potential candidates numbered in the dozens, and they included media powerhouses like Netflix, Disney, and Warner Bros. Discovery, but in the end, Endeavor struck an agreement to acquire a 51% stake in WWE, with the remaining 49% held by WWE’s existing stockholders. Fans of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) are no doubt thrilled by the prospects for the future of their beloved sports entertainment business.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here